Some have defined social marketing as "differing from other areas of marketing only with respect to the objectives of the marketer and his or her organisation," adding: "Social marketing seeks to influence social behaviors not to benefit the marketer, but to benefit the target audience and the general society."
The aim of social marketing, then, is not just to create brand recognition and and sell products and services, but to improve the effectiveness of a social campaign by convinving friends to recommend you. This is where tools Facebook or Twitter are especially powerful.
Having the ability to customise a business presence on the world's largest social networks is a must. A professional-looking Facebook page that links to your website from a network with over 500 million registered users will almost certainly ensure you a huge rise in business traffic. Hitting this huge market shows the potential alone.
Facebook marketing options:
- Custom-made business page
- Advert creation and setup
- Maintenance (overseeing the day-to-day running of the page, liaising with followers and building "likes".)
Twitter marketing is the next big thing! Having Twitter marketing implemented into your business can increase the potential customers globally. Through Twitter marketing - one of our favoured packages - we have successfully secured our clients thousands of potential customers and website traffic. We promised that by having the power of our skills implemented into your Twitter marketing plan, you we see an increase in your followers.
Twitter marketing options:
- Twitter profile customisation (including background picture)
- Twitter marketing - increasing and keeping followers, the traffic to your website via Twitter and potential
- Twitter maintenance (overseeing the day-to-day running of your Twitter account and liaising with followers.)
Our professional copywriting and document-writing services can provide your business with high-quality copy to accompany your web presence. At V4A Studio, we ensure that not is your website professional, but that the promotional information within your documents match it.
Marketing document writing options:
- General document writing